Saturday, February 12, 2005

the only reason why it sucks to lose 15 pounds by accident:

Is that nothing fits, and you end up standing around in your underwear for an hour trying to find something to wear.

And because you're a gainfully unemployed student, you don't really have the money to go out and buy more clothes, so you end up wearing the jeans that fit you and the Boy's entire arm, up to the shoulder. Yes, I know this from experience.

How do I keep losing weight? I eat doughnuts, for crying out loud!

Not that I'm complaining, but fuck!

I feel like those 15 pounds are Switzerland. They're actually an entire country that I've been carrying around, quite literally, for months. Now I've somehow managed to purge (metphorically!) a lot of insanely rich Swiss food, but also on some level, emotional baggage as well. I feel a bit more free now. I would try to explain, but I have to get the bus in ten minutes.

Purple shirt and white pants it is. I haven't the time to be more original.

Salutations,

-N

by Nome at 6:43 PM
1 mews

    Welcome. This is the humble chronicle of my life & my thoughts on the world as I see it. If you know me in real life and want to keep my trust, PLEASE ASK BEFORE READING! I'm not accountable to you or to anyone else for what I say in these pages. Comments are much appreciated, but but insults and personal attacks will not be tolerated. Please respect privacy and anonymity - nicknames or pseudonyms only. This is my space to be an adult - kids should go elsewhere. Thanks, and enjoy.

    About The Nome
    A NOT VERY SUBTLE WISHLIST
    Nome is where the heart is
    I Will Not Be Silenced


Archives

Other Witty And Wonderful Creations



    referer referrer referers referrers http_referer

Misc.