Wednesday, March 02, 2005

and here I thought I liked everybody's blog...

This is my last post of the evening. Really.

I have been playing with the addictive 'Next Blog' function on Blogger, and though I thought I would be finding lots of interesting stuff, so far it has been mostly drivel.

There were many blogs written in foreign languages (which may or may not have been drivel, I don't know, I couldn't read them), one in French that I could read, but it was about Kurdish nationalism, of which I have no knowledge or opinion, several from religious people who seemed to have replaced a one-track mind for sex with a one-track mind for Jesus (how transparent), many from irritating high schoolers who couldn't write themselves out of a paper bag (I shouldn't make fun, I doubt I'm less tedious), a few from companies who appeared to be using blogs for marketing purposes (BORING!), some that were so poorly-written that I couldn't understand them, despite their allegedly being in English, and many other unquestionable winners.

I almost feel like staying up and looking until I find a good one to redeem my faith in human originality.

But I should really do a bit of stretching and go to bed. What a terribly silly creature I am.

G'nite. For real this time.

-N

by Nome at 12:59 AM
2 mews

    Welcome. This is the humble chronicle of my life & my thoughts on the world as I see it. If you know me in real life and want to keep my trust, PLEASE ASK BEFORE READING! I'm not accountable to you or to anyone else for what I say in these pages. Comments are much appreciated, but but insults and personal attacks will not be tolerated. Please respect privacy and anonymity - nicknames or pseudonyms only. This is my space to be an adult - kids should go elsewhere. Thanks, and enjoy.

    About The Nome
    A NOT VERY SUBTLE WISHLIST
    Nome is where the heart is
    I Will Not Be Silenced


Archives

Other Witty And Wonderful Creations



    referer referrer referers referrers http_referer

Misc.