Saturday, April 30, 2005

Because I'm into lists...

My brother just came home from work and announced that his collegue didn't show up for her shift last week (leaving him all alone to run the place), because she "got really drunk and forgot to show up."

Today, I am officially the person with the most time on my hands. I have done nothing other than talk to people on the phone, watch The Simpsons, surf the net, and blog.

And that is why I am a little blogging demon today. Can you dig it?

Since I love lists, here's another gem from the gem.

Three Names You Go By:

Nome
Omilee
Nomers

Three Screennames You Have:
Nome
Nomeroo
Star

Three Things You Like About Yourself:
I help people when they need it.
I'm loyal.
I am relatively well-travelled.

Three Things You Dislike About Yourself:
I'm never even close to as athletically talented as I'd like to be.
I talk WAY too much.
I'm lazy.

Three Parts of Your Heritage:
Romanian
French
Metis

Three Things That Scare You:
Being alone
Rape
Serious illness

Three of Your Everyday Essentials:
the Pill
my rings
my watch

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
black hoody with a pink A on it
Mashimaro pjs I can't be bothered to change out of, but will before the Boy gets here.
grey fuzzy mocassins

Three of Your Favorite Bands/Artists (at the moment):
Morcheeba
Nirvana
Radiohead

Three of Your Favorite Songs at Present:
Nirvana - Pennyroyal Tea
Nelly Furtado - Scared of You
Gwen Stefani - What You Waiting For?

Three New Things You Want to Try in the Next 12 Months:
Get high with no one else around
Phone sex
Actually record a song with my brother

Three Things You Want in a Relationship (love is a given):
Loyalty / Fidelity - they sound like two things but unless we're talking about golden retrievers they're the same damn thing.
Great sex - why settle?
Affection, the genuine kind

Two Truths and a Lie:
I would make a lousy feminist
I'm afraid of heights
I don't care what anyone else thinks

Three Physical Things About the Opposite Sex (or same) That Appeal to You:

Strong arms
Nice eyes
Smooth skin

Three Things You Just Can't Do:
Pretend I don't care when I do.
Act like a vixen when I feel like crap.
Math.

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies:
Uh...blogging!
Reading
Listening to music

Three Things You Want to Do Really Badly Right Now:

Have a shower
Mess up the Boy's hair
Clean this room instantaneously, using magic

Three Careers You're Considering:
Nutty professor
Call girl (only partially joking)
First Aid attendant at a construction site (honestly no, but that's what the Boy proposed)

Three Places You Want to Go on Vacation:
New York
South Africa
Ireland

Three Kids' Names:
Caitlin
Rose
Jesse

Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
Fall in love with a girl...or at least have sex with one.
See Mount Everest in real life -- but I'll leave the climbing to the crazies.
Be inspired.

Enough for now, and probably more than enough for today.

-N

by Nome at 8:37 PM
4 mews

    Welcome. This is the humble chronicle of my life & my thoughts on the world as I see it. If you know me in real life and want to keep my trust, PLEASE ASK BEFORE READING! I'm not accountable to you or to anyone else for what I say in these pages. Comments are much appreciated, but but insults and personal attacks will not be tolerated. Please respect privacy and anonymity - nicknames or pseudonyms only. This is my space to be an adult - kids should go elsewhere. Thanks, and enjoy.

    About The Nome
    A NOT VERY SUBTLE WISHLIST
    Nome is where the heart is
    I Will Not Be Silenced


Archives

Other Witty And Wonderful Creations



    referer referrer referers referrers http_referer

Misc.