Wednesday, June 28, 2006

clear is the new black

Now, Baby
You know we can't be stopped
Come here and kiss my neck
Some things are made to be wasted
And I don't like a railroad man
You're like a tiger in the sun
And we're surrounded by
Assasins, fantomas, mutantes and serpents
Werewolves and sex fiends
New York New York City, Lafayettestreet
Alright now, bang bang London Paris
Shoot the lights out
C'mon now
Baby...
-Buck 65 - Kennedy Killed the Rat

So...Buck 65 is pretty much the most adorable and fascinating oversexed 14-year-old boy ever to be trapped in a 30-something-year-old man's body.

Kinnie Starr was a bit underwhelming tonight, but Buck rocked the house, and rapped Wicked & Weird
["Driving with a yellow dog, I95
He's got a smile on his face and big shiny eyes
Up at a decent hour, never ate yet
Got a little Johnny Cash in the old tape deck..."]
at such a tremendous pace that I could scarcely mouth the lyrics. God it was beautiful. And he did it all bathed in orange-brown stagelights still smoking from the last of Kinnie Starr's incense. The air smelled of secretive pot smoking and scratched records, and not even the ludicrously drugged blonde girls dripping ecstacy and gin and tonics on the stage next to me could ruin the mood.

And I was glad to have Jonny there with me. He's such a sweet person, and for someone I haven't known that long we're rarely stuck for conversation topics. That and he's been so supportive of this situation with Hayley. He never judges, and always, always listens. He's one of the best new friends I've made in a long time.

I guess I should go to sleep. I've gone to work out twice in the past two days and I've been living on fruit, bagels, and omelets. I pretty much would love it if I could just extract 30 pounds of flesh from this little frame of mine. Don't worry, I'm not planning to use this site as a food diary or anything. That would just be obnoxious.

And I must water my orchid.

G'nite.

-N

by Nome at 1:40 AM
1 mews

    Welcome. This is the humble chronicle of my life & my thoughts on the world as I see it. If you know me in real life and want to keep my trust, PLEASE ASK BEFORE READING! I'm not accountable to you or to anyone else for what I say in these pages. Comments are much appreciated, but but insults and personal attacks will not be tolerated. Please respect privacy and anonymity - nicknames or pseudonyms only. This is my space to be an adult - kids should go elsewhere. Thanks, and enjoy.

    About The Nome
    A NOT VERY SUBTLE WISHLIST
    Nome is where the heart is
    I Will Not Be Silenced


Archives

Other Witty And Wonderful Creations



    referer referrer referers referrers http_referer

Misc.