Monday, July 17, 2006

badasses

This is Hayley looking like a badass, smoking and wearing my headband under her ridiculously ghetto camoflage hat like a really, really white gangster. You'd better believe she got sunburned on the weekend.

I watched her sleeping on the grass yesterday. She looked all little and soft and completely relaxed. I sometimes feel pretty sure that she's the most beautiful girl in the world.

That's my $5 cowboy hat in the background. You'd better believe it's my new favourite thing.

We both thought the hilarious dreadlocked Mexican dude at right was ridiculously hot. He was like a male version of Shakira, if Shakira had musical talent, that is. Hayley wanted to steal his pants.

I am still avoiding exterminating those beetles. But really, can you blame me?

-N

by Nome at 3:48 PM
2 mews

    Welcome. This is the humble chronicle of my life & my thoughts on the world as I see it. If you know me in real life and want to keep my trust, PLEASE ASK BEFORE READING! I'm not accountable to you or to anyone else for what I say in these pages. Comments are much appreciated, but but insults and personal attacks will not be tolerated. Please respect privacy and anonymity - nicknames or pseudonyms only. This is my space to be an adult - kids should go elsewhere. Thanks, and enjoy.

    About The Nome
    A NOT VERY SUBTLE WISHLIST
    Nome is where the heart is
    I Will Not Be Silenced


Archives

Other Witty And Wonderful Creations



    referer referrer referers referrers http_referer

Misc.