Tuesday, June 05, 2007

argh

Cherry Blossom Girl is now dating some chick with a ring through the middle of her nose like a cow.

Oh why me.

This is one opportunity that seems to have skillfully passed me by.

Sometimes I wish I could be as risky in my personal life as I am at work. I wish I could just march right up to a girl and say: "hey. I like you. Let's go out for sushi and watch documentaries together. I promise to be exciting and understanding and fun, and I promise we'll make each other into better people, and I promise to never lie to you or cheat on you. I promise to stay the night, be nice to your family, walk you to your door, hold you closer when it's cold out, comfort you when you're sad, rejoice in your successes, and support you in your darkest moments. But for now, let's just try it. Just one date."

I like to think I don't need to kill a horse to make someone an offer they can't refuse.

It is cold and windy and raining out, and I have to go to the dentist tomorrow. How sad.

Thank you for listening to my infantile complaints.

-N

by Nome at 10:39 PM
6 mews

    Welcome. This is the humble chronicle of my life & my thoughts on the world as I see it. If you know me in real life and want to keep my trust, PLEASE ASK BEFORE READING! I'm not accountable to you or to anyone else for what I say in these pages. Comments are much appreciated, but but insults and personal attacks will not be tolerated. Please respect privacy and anonymity - nicknames or pseudonyms only. This is my space to be an adult - kids should go elsewhere. Thanks, and enjoy.

    About The Nome
    A NOT VERY SUBTLE WISHLIST
    Nome is where the heart is
    I Will Not Be Silenced


Archives

Other Witty And Wonderful Creations



    referer referrer referers referrers http_referer

Misc.