Tuesday, March 20, 2007

speechless!

Kinda like everyone reading this blog today.

Miserable. Three episodes of the L-Word were barely enough to keep me going. And I love those girls.

Hate. Sickness. Horrible. Also. Hate. Doctors.

Particularly hate working for a company that does not offer paid sick days. Staying home is actually costing me a lot of money. God damn. I need a government job. I need a union. Workers of the world unite!

Have to go to the doctor tomorrow so they can tell me exactly what I already know in a note for me to give to my employer.

I hate being a grown-up.

-N

p.s. Maya is most pleased to have my undivided attention all day long. She would like it if I could be sick more often. She's also grateful that I don't feed her poisoned pet food. Claire's dog was not so lucky. Poor creature.

by Nome at 11:26 PM
1 mews

    Welcome. This is the humble chronicle of my life & my thoughts on the world as I see it. If you know me in real life and want to keep my trust, PLEASE ASK BEFORE READING! I'm not accountable to you or to anyone else for what I say in these pages. Comments are much appreciated, but but insults and personal attacks will not be tolerated. Please respect privacy and anonymity - nicknames or pseudonyms only. This is my space to be an adult - kids should go elsewhere. Thanks, and enjoy.

    About The Nome
    A NOT VERY SUBTLE WISHLIST
    Nome is where the heart is
    I Will Not Be Silenced


Archives

Other Witty And Wonderful Creations



    referer referrer referers referrers http_referer

Misc.