Wednesday, August 01, 2007

blessings in disguise

I'm sad that Jag's gone. But she has left me with some beautiful memories, and a couple of Dutch girl tears on my sleeve.

Sometimes when you're lonely and crawling home from the airport, the strangest things come your way.

I love the summer for its heat and perfect blue-eyed skies. But mainly I love the summer for its surprises. Because sometimes when I think that a fine little flirtation is dead in the water, it resurfaces to remind me of what I love about women. They are absolute tigers, soft and gentle and sweet one moment, and tearing your clothes off the next.

Ah. What a rush.

Such buzzing...

-N

by Nome at 11:52 PM
1 mews

    Welcome. This is the humble chronicle of my life & my thoughts on the world as I see it. If you know me in real life and want to keep my trust, PLEASE ASK BEFORE READING! I'm not accountable to you or to anyone else for what I say in these pages. Comments are much appreciated, but but insults and personal attacks will not be tolerated. Please respect privacy and anonymity - nicknames or pseudonyms only. This is my space to be an adult - kids should go elsewhere. Thanks, and enjoy.

    About The Nome
    A NOT VERY SUBTLE WISHLIST
    Nome is where the heart is
    I Will Not Be Silenced


Archives

Other Witty And Wonderful Creations



    referer referrer referers referrers http_referer

Misc.