Tuesday, April 26, 2005

scrolling

Okay.

After much irritating messing about with my source code, I have tentatively fixed the scrolling problem with Internet Explorer. It had something to do with the site meter, and when I moved it up and put it in html instead of javascript format, it seems to have fixed things. I highly doubt that any of you are interested as to how I did it, but suffice it to say that it took a lot of highly annoying tinkering.

I most sincerely hope that's the end of it.

Fixing computers using the T.L.A.R. method* always leaves something to be desired, but when you have the limited 'skillz' I have, it's the only method that seems to work.

Speaking of skillz, if you're ever wondering how leet yours are you should check out Hack This Site, and see what level you can get to, or go here and see how much of this conversation you understand. Cheers to the Boy for the links.

Now I have a hell of a headache from staring at this screen for so long with very little payoff. Be happy, continued Internet Explorer clients, that I haven't been really mean and forced you all to access my site using only Firefox.

That would not only have been mean, but would also have meant that fewer of you lovely people would actually make it onto my site, which would make me equally sad.

I'm going to clean my room and do some pseudo-hacking and try to get together the energy to write more.

Double, triple, and quadruple mews!


mew mew


mew mew mew


mew mew mew mew



-N

*That Looks About Right

by Nome at 7:38 PM
0 mews

    Welcome. This is the humble chronicle of my life & my thoughts on the world as I see it. If you know me in real life and want to keep my trust, PLEASE ASK BEFORE READING! I'm not accountable to you or to anyone else for what I say in these pages. Comments are much appreciated, but but insults and personal attacks will not be tolerated. Please respect privacy and anonymity - nicknames or pseudonyms only. This is my space to be an adult - kids should go elsewhere. Thanks, and enjoy.

    About The Nome
    A NOT VERY SUBTLE WISHLIST
    Nome is where the heart is
    I Will Not Be Silenced


Archives

Other Witty And Wonderful Creations



    referer referrer referers referrers http_referer

Misc.