Tuesday, May 24, 2005

questions

I am a snarky little beast!

For Dag:


1) Who is the person you would least like to have reading your blog, and why?

2) Describe the best sex you've ever had.

3) What would you have done if you lived in Poland in 1939?

4) Would you rather have a conversation with Pope John Paul II or Adolf Hitler? What would you say to them?

5) Who is the first person you would want to see on the worst day of your life?


For Ferny (and yes, you have to be honest!):

1) Describe the happiest moment in your life to date.

2) What do you think your children will be when they grow up?

3) What would you do with a one-way plane ticket to Africa and a million dollars?

4) Describe the neatest book you've ever read.

5) If you could have sex with any woman on the planet -- except your wife -- who would it be, and why?


For Fence (because 'arsed' I am!)

1) Does it piss you off when people say the Irish drink a lot? Why or why not?

2) Have you ever been in love? Discuss.

3) How old are you? How old do you feel? How old would you like to be? (Ooh, a three-parter!)

4) What do you think of the quote "The hottest corners of hell are reserved for those who in a crisis remain neutral?"

5) If you could live in any time period, which would you choose and why?

Okay, that's enough for the time being. The rest of you can sit tight and I'll get your questions to you all in good time. I'm still taking interview requests if anyone's interested.

Gnite.

-N

by Nome at 11:19 PM
3 mews

    Welcome. This is the humble chronicle of my life & my thoughts on the world as I see it. If you know me in real life and want to keep my trust, PLEASE ASK BEFORE READING! I'm not accountable to you or to anyone else for what I say in these pages. Comments are much appreciated, but but insults and personal attacks will not be tolerated. Please respect privacy and anonymity - nicknames or pseudonyms only. This is my space to be an adult - kids should go elsewhere. Thanks, and enjoy.

    About The Nome
    A NOT VERY SUBTLE WISHLIST
    Nome is where the heart is
    I Will Not Be Silenced


Archives

Other Witty And Wonderful Creations



    referer referrer referers referrers http_referer

Misc.