Sunday, May 01, 2005

sorry

To intimidate all of you with my prolific posting habits.

Today I will go outside! What a revolutionary idea!

Before I go and do that, here are the results of a wacky test I just took that made me feel extremely inexperienced. But then, given some of the questions, that may be a very, very, very good thing.

Credit to the Gem for the idea.

-N

Your Ultimate Purity Test 2.0 Score Is...
Your Score:Average For All UsersAverage For All
( total)
Dating11.54%32.2%Gone steady
Self-Lovin'46.97%59.49%When I think about you - or anyone - I touch myself
Shamelessness74.19%77.43%It takes a couple of drinks
Sex Drive64.29%75.09%A fool for love, but not always
Straightness16.67%36.8%Knows the other body type like a map
Gayness90.74%77.33%Repressed, are we?
Dominant98.33%86.07%Afraid to cross at "Don't Walk" signs
Submissive95.24%86.4%Submits to no one... almost
Fucking Sick92.86%89.36%Refreshingly normal
Total Score71.48%72.9%
Take The Ultimate Purity Test 2.0
and see how you match up!


(By The Ferrett)

by Nome at 1:49 PM
0 mews

    Welcome. This is the humble chronicle of my life & my thoughts on the world as I see it. If you know me in real life and want to keep my trust, PLEASE ASK BEFORE READING! I'm not accountable to you or to anyone else for what I say in these pages. Comments are much appreciated, but but insults and personal attacks will not be tolerated. Please respect privacy and anonymity - nicknames or pseudonyms only. This is my space to be an adult - kids should go elsewhere. Thanks, and enjoy.

    About The Nome
    A NOT VERY SUBTLE WISHLIST
    Nome is where the heart is
    I Will Not Be Silenced


Archives

Other Witty And Wonderful Creations



    referer referrer referers referrers http_referer

Misc.