Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I don't normally get to do blogger meetings

But today I am meeting everyone's favourite ex-pat, Adam Elmada extraordinaire, from the lands of World Cup 2006 and Bush, respectively.

His email to me last night read:

"The starbucks at noon sounds perfect. I've been to that stop before, so I know where to find it.
On the other hand, I will write to you again in the morning, as I might be a bit drunk right now, although I think its mostly passed."

Haha.

Okay, must get in shower.

To your left is the sunset on Sunday night in this glorious city of mine. How sweet it is.

Will write more later.

-N

by Nome at 11:25 AM
2 mews

    Welcome. This is the humble chronicle of my life & my thoughts on the world as I see it. If you know me in real life and want to keep my trust, PLEASE ASK BEFORE READING! I'm not accountable to you or to anyone else for what I say in these pages. Comments are much appreciated, but but insults and personal attacks will not be tolerated. Please respect privacy and anonymity - nicknames or pseudonyms only. This is my space to be an adult - kids should go elsewhere. Thanks, and enjoy.

    About The Nome
    A NOT VERY SUBTLE WISHLIST
    Nome is where the heart is
    I Will Not Be Silenced


Archives

Other Witty And Wonderful Creations



    referer referrer referers referrers http_referer

Misc.