Wednesday, April 20, 2005

speaking of old age, I may be destined for a lot of wrinkles





You Will Die at Age 85



85





Congratulations! You take good care of yourself.

You're poised to live a long, healthy life.



What Age Will You Die?


According to this extremely unscientific quiz, anyway.

Frankly, I think 85 is a bit young for me to be kicking the bucket. My grandmother is already 87, and my mobile-and-still-travelling great aunt is almost 83. My great uncle just turned 90. Then again, both my grandfathers died in their late 50s or early 60s. I have only a few longevity genes.

I'm really into The Killers. Anybody listen to them? Their song Mr. Brightside is the shit. And I don't say 'the shit' very often, for what I think are obvious reasons.

The Boy just left my apartment with Mashimoro the stuffed bunny under his coat. What a weirdo.

-N

by Nome at 12:36 AM
6 mews

    Welcome. This is the humble chronicle of my life & my thoughts on the world as I see it. If you know me in real life and want to keep my trust, PLEASE ASK BEFORE READING! I'm not accountable to you or to anyone else for what I say in these pages. Comments are much appreciated, but but insults and personal attacks will not be tolerated. Please respect privacy and anonymity - nicknames or pseudonyms only. This is my space to be an adult - kids should go elsewhere. Thanks, and enjoy.

    About The Nome
    A NOT VERY SUBTLE WISHLIST
    Nome is where the heart is
    I Will Not Be Silenced


Archives

Other Witty And Wonderful Creations



    referer referrer referers referrers http_referer

Misc.