Thursday, April 14, 2005

in my own skin

What do you guys think about the skin? Is it me?

I'm celebrating the fact that I possess the VERY limited intelligence that was required to find it and set it up (here's to Anne for pointing me in the right direction. Merci bien!). I fully admit it took me a few tries before I got it right. I can write essays, but it remains to be seen if I can ever understand the mysteries of computerland.

I'd actually like to find a better one, but it's late and I am tired. The one I really wanted didn't work when I tried to post it. Damn.

Aw well.

A demain.

-N



by Nome at 11:52 PM
4 mews

    Welcome. This is the humble chronicle of my life & my thoughts on the world as I see it. If you know me in real life and want to keep my trust, PLEASE ASK BEFORE READING! I'm not accountable to you or to anyone else for what I say in these pages. Comments are much appreciated, but but insults and personal attacks will not be tolerated. Please respect privacy and anonymity - nicknames or pseudonyms only. This is my space to be an adult - kids should go elsewhere. Thanks, and enjoy.

    About The Nome
    A NOT VERY SUBTLE WISHLIST
    Nome is where the heart is
    I Will Not Be Silenced


Archives

Other Witty And Wonderful Creations



    referer referrer referers referrers http_referer

Misc.