Monday, April 18, 2005

love the grunge

There are some days when I'm so happy-go-lucky that even Ashlee Simpson doesn't sound so bad. Then there are days like this, when Nirvana and the Smashing Pumpkins are my bestest friends.

Discussions with the Boy about the dubious wisdom of climbing buildings at night in rainstorms have been basically fruitless. I think it's dangerous, he refuses to admit that it's any more dangerous than crossing the street. The best I could get, after many painful hours of discussion, was the POSSIBILITY that he would wear a helmet next time, and an agreement that he would look through accident type statistics if I could find some. And so...I haven't yet found any. Awesome. Now I'm just feeling traumatized and sad with little hope of resolution.

If anyone can find comparative statistics that would support the idea that it is more dangerous to climb buildings without ropes or a helmet than to cross the street at a crosswalk, then let me know. At the moment I'm thinking it's a long shot.

Gotta go eat, play with some clay, then go stunting.

Weird evening, I know.

But significantly better than sitting on my ass.

Cya.

-N

by Nome at 5:56 PM
7 mews

    Welcome. This is the humble chronicle of my life & my thoughts on the world as I see it. If you know me in real life and want to keep my trust, PLEASE ASK BEFORE READING! I'm not accountable to you or to anyone else for what I say in these pages. Comments are much appreciated, but but insults and personal attacks will not be tolerated. Please respect privacy and anonymity - nicknames or pseudonyms only. This is my space to be an adult - kids should go elsewhere. Thanks, and enjoy.

    About The Nome
    A NOT VERY SUBTLE WISHLIST
    Nome is where the heart is
    I Will Not Be Silenced


Archives

Other Witty And Wonderful Creations



    referer referrer referers referrers http_referer

Misc.