Saturday, April 30, 2005

what my new bed looks like


New Bed
Originally uploaded by Nomeroo.
I just got new summer bedding at IKEA and I'm ridiculously excited about it so I thought I'd show it to you.

The cool thing is that even the boys in my life noticed, and they don't even notice when I dye my hair unnatural colours or lose 15 pounds. The Boy rolled around in my new bed for an afternoon, and my brother noticed it when he flopped onto my bed the moment he got home from work. I yelled at him to get the hell off and go lie in his own bed. He didn't listen so I gave up and just kept writing my email.

Ooh, and the cover is reversible too! There are bubbles on the other side!

Now I want to stay in bed all day, and I almost managed it by not getting up until 12:30.

That's Mashimoro in the background and the book I'm reading called Sweetness in the Belly. I was too lazy to move them before I took the photo.

More to follow!

-N

by Nome at 3:18 PM
0 mews

    Welcome. This is the humble chronicle of my life & my thoughts on the world as I see it. If you know me in real life and want to keep my trust, PLEASE ASK BEFORE READING! I'm not accountable to you or to anyone else for what I say in these pages. Comments are much appreciated, but but insults and personal attacks will not be tolerated. Please respect privacy and anonymity - nicknames or pseudonyms only. This is my space to be an adult - kids should go elsewhere. Thanks, and enjoy.

    About The Nome
    A NOT VERY SUBTLE WISHLIST
    Nome is where the heart is
    I Will Not Be Silenced


Archives

Other Witty And Wonderful Creations



    referer referrer referers referrers http_referer

Misc.