Thursday, June 22, 2006

after this I promise to stop bitching...

Why has my girlfriend started smoking -- all the fucking time?? It drives me bonkers, and she knows it.

Ah, Le Tigre. Who better than to complain to on a sunny day when my eyes hurt behind the sunglasses and my patience is about as thin as the cloud cover?

No one says it better than you do, girls.

you must not love to hate
you must not take the bait
and learn to hit delete
you'd say the same thing to me
rent's high
and the war's on
and it's last call
even your friends look worried
my friends think you're smart
we think you're super-fine

but it's high time
i mean it's high tide
aka a fine line, inside

stop smoking those cigarettes, baby
next time it's your turn to save me
splash some water on your little face cause
you're a mess, you're a mess, you're a mess!

you must not roll your eyes
you should not often lie
how could you ever say
that your friends won't be there
it's a long walk on a cold night
when you wanna fight
over some day-old drama
you used to make us laugh
we want the old you back...
-Le Tigre -- This Island

I guess this would be a great time for me to exercise the patience of a saint. Well, I could never be a saint, so let's settle for a Buddhist monk. Never mind that she's the one who wants to shave her head...

Grr.

These posts are seconds apart. I'm such a fucking girl.

I promise to be more interesting tomorrow.

-N

by Nome at 11:51 AM
1 mews

    Welcome. This is the humble chronicle of my life & my thoughts on the world as I see it. If you know me in real life and want to keep my trust, PLEASE ASK BEFORE READING! I'm not accountable to you or to anyone else for what I say in these pages. Comments are much appreciated, but but insults and personal attacks will not be tolerated. Please respect privacy and anonymity - nicknames or pseudonyms only. This is my space to be an adult - kids should go elsewhere. Thanks, and enjoy.

    About The Nome
    A NOT VERY SUBTLE WISHLIST
    Nome is where the heart is
    I Will Not Be Silenced


Archives

Other Witty And Wonderful Creations



    referer referrer referers referrers http_referer

Misc.