Friday, June 30, 2006

titillating summer movie

Please, all of you, go see a film called My Summer of Love. It's so delightfully dark and witty and poignant, and Emily Blunt is just a total joy to watch on screen. She's got a little bit of Robin Tunney in her, but she's entirely more sophisticated and demure. That and it's set in Yorkshire, with a more than a few sexy accents and a fabulous soundtrack including my dear friends Alison Goldfrapp and Edith Piaf.

Okay, so parts of it are rife with cliche (girl on an actual white horse, Nietzsche references, disenchanted youth, red hair and freckles -- okay, maybe that's just MY cliche!), and it is terribly girly, but Jag, I know you won't mind. Get thyself to that video store, flirt with the clerk a bit, pick up some B&Js (it's a Cherry Garcia kind of film, believe me), slip this t-shirt on, and then email me and tell me what you think!

Haha! Are you all linked out yet?

I need to go home and get my rollerblades. Roll over to Rain's show and drink some sangria.

So what's the verdict, guys? Should I get Hayley drunk on Sunday and try to shag her? It's so, soooo sleazy it might just work. I might be a bad person. Ah well. I make up for it in other ways, I'm sure.

Have a nice afternoon everyone.

-N

by Nome at 5:07 PM
1 mews

    Welcome. This is the humble chronicle of my life & my thoughts on the world as I see it. If you know me in real life and want to keep my trust, PLEASE ASK BEFORE READING! I'm not accountable to you or to anyone else for what I say in these pages. Comments are much appreciated, but but insults and personal attacks will not be tolerated. Please respect privacy and anonymity - nicknames or pseudonyms only. This is my space to be an adult - kids should go elsewhere. Thanks, and enjoy.

    About The Nome
    A NOT VERY SUBTLE WISHLIST
    Nome is where the heart is
    I Will Not Be Silenced


Archives

Other Witty And Wonderful Creations



    referer referrer referers referrers http_referer

Misc.