Wednesday, August 23, 2006

International Ridley Appreciation Day

Today I've decided it's a good day to salute our dear friend Ridley, who is somehow always playing the music that's going through my head and whose radar for the cutest girls is pretty much out of this world. I don't always understand what the deuce he's talking about, but he is doubtlessly as cool as a giant stack of actual vinyl, all the freakin time. So this one's for you, dude. Two internet presents from the Nome:

1) Thought you'd appreciate the Top 10 Worst Album Covers of All Time. Make sure you read the descriptions, because they made me laugh until I nearly cried. And in case you're interested, the word 'gay' here is used as a descriptive term meaning 'attracted to members of the same sex,' and not due to the excessive use of polyester clothing. Therefore it bears the subjective stamp of Nome approval, not that anyone gives a flying fuck. Cheers to Penny, whose site Ridley needs to visit each and every Wednesday if he knows what's good for him.

2) Also thought you'd be into my newest internet love, Pandora.com. It's internet radio for those of us with academic (read: nerdy) minds and deeply emotional musical needs. We either love or hate the latest musical trends, we know what we like, and clearly Pandora's got it exactly the way we want it. Kudos to Cait for giving me the first hit for free and thus leading me gently down the long and lonely path to internet radio addiction.

So Happy Ridley Day, everyone.

Enjoy.

-N

by Nome at 6:25 PM
3 mews

    Welcome. This is the humble chronicle of my life & my thoughts on the world as I see it. If you know me in real life and want to keep my trust, PLEASE ASK BEFORE READING! I'm not accountable to you or to anyone else for what I say in these pages. Comments are much appreciated, but but insults and personal attacks will not be tolerated. Please respect privacy and anonymity - nicknames or pseudonyms only. This is my space to be an adult - kids should go elsewhere. Thanks, and enjoy.

    About The Nome
    A NOT VERY SUBTLE WISHLIST
    Nome is where the heart is
    I Will Not Be Silenced


Archives

Other Witty And Wonderful Creations



    referer referrer referers referrers http_referer

Misc.