Thursday, August 10, 2006

This is me not using the words SLUT and WHORE

And when you're out there without care
Yeah I was out of touch
But it wasn't because I didn't know enough
I just knew too much

Does that make me Crazy
Possibly

And I hope that you are having the time of your life
But think twice, that's my only advice
Come on now
who do you, who do you, who do you, who do you
think you are, ha ha ha bless your soul
you really think you're in control

well
I think you're Crazy...

-Gnarls Barkley - Crazy

Jon called me yesterday to inform me that he'd seen Hayley making out with the aforementioned irreverent shrunken dragon on the dance floor at Pride. Apparently she was actually ripping the girl's clothes off right there in the club, and everyone who saw (which is really EVERYONE, including lots of people who think we're still together) found it kind of distasteful. I mean, sure, it's Pride, but most people have the decency to take down phone numbers, or at the very least find a semi-private little corner somewhere.

I suppose if I was entertaining any thoughts that she actually might miss me or feel sad about me leaving, they've pretty much been squashed underfoot now along with most of my respect for her.

She can do whatever she wants, of course, I just wish she'd have a teensy little bit of class in doing it.

I met my record producer last night, let's call him Max. He turned out to be a fascinating guy, and he didn't try to get in my pants, which at the moment earns him extra points in my book. He's old enough to be my father and he looks like a shaggy version of Larry David, so that wouldn't go over anyway. Not in this lifetime. He is incredibly smart and knows a lot about the music business, which is really interesting.

I had a nice visit with Kylie yesterday. I seem to still be attracted to her, but maybe that's just because she's hot and I haven't gotten any in ages.

I'm going to try and squish, compact, and generally conceal my substantial rage before seeing Hayley at Peaches tonight. This is probably all unwarranted, but I am angry and upset nonetheless.

Fuck.

-N

p.s. oh look my counter hit 14,000 this morning. Yippee.

by Nome at 10:56 AM
4 mews

    Welcome. This is the humble chronicle of my life & my thoughts on the world as I see it. If you know me in real life and want to keep my trust, PLEASE ASK BEFORE READING! I'm not accountable to you or to anyone else for what I say in these pages. Comments are much appreciated, but but insults and personal attacks will not be tolerated. Please respect privacy and anonymity - nicknames or pseudonyms only. This is my space to be an adult - kids should go elsewhere. Thanks, and enjoy.

    About The Nome
    A NOT VERY SUBTLE WISHLIST
    Nome is where the heart is
    I Will Not Be Silenced


Archives

Other Witty And Wonderful Creations



    referer referrer referers referrers http_referer

Misc.