Saturday, July 29, 2006

Drama is a sad little dog following me around

Thinking about that stalker last night made me so fucking traumatized I couldn't do anything. I couldn't go rollerblading, couldn't go for a walk, couldn't even answer emails. Hayley called and racked her brain trying to think of who on earth could be doing this to us. She may have a somewhat more colourful past than I do, but she's pretty direct and I don't think she's led anyone on. She's also just a pretty nice girl, like I am, and I don't think anyone hates her enough to do this to her, or to me.

I just don't get it.

I cleaned the bathroom (oh joy) because cleaning is supposed to be therapeutic, only it made me even more depressed.

I remembered that I have to move out in a few months if not sooner, even though I absolutely love this neighbourhood and it has just about everything I need within walking distance. I know I need to grow up and move on, but right now it feels like a huge operation that I'm just not ready to undertake.

None of my friends called me back last night, and so I spent the evening watching bad television and reading Aimee & Jaguar, which not surprisingly has gotten really depressing. Fucking Holocaust books are not a good sedative.

I had an actual cup of tea and went to bed way too late, as usual.

Depressing evening on the whole, but today I get to hang out with Cait and go to Jon's show in the evening, so really all is well in the world.

I just hope I don't run into my stalker at the club.

Oh drama. I try to avoid it but it follows me everywhere like a ragged, limping little dog. It is mangy and pathetic and I really don't need it in my life, but oh look, there it is again. Fucking mutt of a creature. Go away.

Sigh....

Why is it so quiet in here? Is everyone on vacation?

-N

by Nome at 12:51 PM
3 mews

    Welcome. This is the humble chronicle of my life & my thoughts on the world as I see it. If you know me in real life and want to keep my trust, PLEASE ASK BEFORE READING! I'm not accountable to you or to anyone else for what I say in these pages. Comments are much appreciated, but but insults and personal attacks will not be tolerated. Please respect privacy and anonymity - nicknames or pseudonyms only. This is my space to be an adult - kids should go elsewhere. Thanks, and enjoy.

    About The Nome
    A NOT VERY SUBTLE WISHLIST
    Nome is where the heart is
    I Will Not Be Silenced


Archives

Other Witty And Wonderful Creations



    referer referrer referers referrers http_referer

Misc.