Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The Day's Beauty Quotient

I am not and have never been a fan of the particularly ubiquitous little tune that is James Blunt's You're Beautiful. It's repetitive, silly, sentimental, and just plain bad.

But for what I think are fairly obvious reasons, this video (it won't let me embed it, but I give it major points for being named after my favourite D.H. Lawrence novel) makes me suddenly like that song a lot.

Do I even need to warn you about sexual content? I guess I just did.

Girl-on-girl action ahead.

Well, OBVIOUSLY!

-N

p.s. Oh, and Curlz, you can add Women in Love to your version of Nome's English Canon Reading List, and no, you don't have to read The Rainbow first. Only read the first paragraph of Wikipedia's description, lest you encounter spoilers!

p.p.s. Alicia Witt is my new favourite never-gonna-happen girl thanks to the now-thoroughly-linked-out Purple Owl. Thanks, babe.

by Nome at 4:12 PM
12 mews

    Welcome. This is the humble chronicle of my life & my thoughts on the world as I see it. If you know me in real life and want to keep my trust, PLEASE ASK BEFORE READING! I'm not accountable to you or to anyone else for what I say in these pages. Comments are much appreciated, but but insults and personal attacks will not be tolerated. Please respect privacy and anonymity - nicknames or pseudonyms only. This is my space to be an adult - kids should go elsewhere. Thanks, and enjoy.

    About The Nome
    A NOT VERY SUBTLE WISHLIST
    Nome is where the heart is
    I Will Not Be Silenced


Archives

Other Witty And Wonderful Creations



    referer referrer referers referrers http_referer

Misc.