Sunday, March 06, 2005

my evening is worth 1000 words

Sitting here at the computer trying to get enough research together to compose an imbecilic 1000-word essay for Children's Lit. It's imbecilic because you can't do a damn thing in 1000 words except announce that you have a point that you'd explain if your word count was a bit less stingy.

Does anyone know what 'amortization' means? I need an actual definition. Dictionary.com was useless, for once in its glorious, information-giving life. It's rare that I find a word I don't understand and dictionary.com doesn't help me. I feel like an old friend has let me down. What a shameless nerd I am!

I promise to write something less inane if I finish at a reasonable hour.

As usual, there is lots to blab about and not enough time to blab it in.

At least Blogger doesn't constrain me to a word count. I would have to teach myself to hack my way around it.

That is all. Carry on.

-N

by Nome at 7:18 PM
1 mews

    Welcome. This is the humble chronicle of my life & my thoughts on the world as I see it. If you know me in real life and want to keep my trust, PLEASE ASK BEFORE READING! I'm not accountable to you or to anyone else for what I say in these pages. Comments are much appreciated, but but insults and personal attacks will not be tolerated. Please respect privacy and anonymity - nicknames or pseudonyms only. This is my space to be an adult - kids should go elsewhere. Thanks, and enjoy.

    About The Nome
    A NOT VERY SUBTLE WISHLIST
    Nome is where the heart is
    I Will Not Be Silenced


Archives

Other Witty And Wonderful Creations



    referer referrer referers referrers http_referer

Misc.