Tuesday, May 03, 2005

caution - TMI

This is probably too much information for most of you, and as such I will spare you any forthcoming gory details.

I have a new toy. It's a rabbit.

But suffice it to say I won't be handing it to my little cousins to keep them occupied the next time they're over. That job will be reserved for Mashimaro.

Buying it made me a bit sad that this country is still so bloody repressed about sex. I can only imagine what those kinds of stores are like in more open-minded countries -- the kind of countries with red-light districts and legalized marijuana. It would be cool to have a relaxed place with couches and female staff rather than a seedy, brightly lit location where crusty-looking men pay for 25 cent peep show tokens and slither like overweight reptiles to the booths at the back of the room. The kind of place where everyone smells unwashed and movies go in categories like "Younger." Stores in this city are places I am actually afraid to go to alone. I always imagine that scene with Zed and the gimp in Pulp Fiction, and that's probably not too far from the truth.

Perhaps I could have a lot of fun in Amsterdam. In fact, all those places ending in 'dam are starting to sound pretty good to me. Legalized pot and cat insurance. What more could you want from life?

Anyway, I have to go fold my laundry.

Really!

-N

by Nome at 11:48 PM
1 mews

    Welcome. This is the humble chronicle of my life & my thoughts on the world as I see it. If you know me in real life and want to keep my trust, PLEASE ASK BEFORE READING! I'm not accountable to you or to anyone else for what I say in these pages. Comments are much appreciated, but but insults and personal attacks will not be tolerated. Please respect privacy and anonymity - nicknames or pseudonyms only. This is my space to be an adult - kids should go elsewhere. Thanks, and enjoy.

    About The Nome
    A NOT VERY SUBTLE WISHLIST
    Nome is where the heart is
    I Will Not Be Silenced


Archives

Other Witty And Wonderful Creations



    referer referrer referers referrers http_referer

Misc.