Saturday, June 04, 2005

what I should have done tonight...

1) Distract the Mew Cat with some catnip.
2) Roll a joint.
3) Smoke it out on the balcony.
4) Fucking relax a little.
5) Learn to enjoy my own company.

I had all the ingredients for such an evening - right down to the rolling paper - but somehow it didn't materialize.

Boss #1 has me working at 9:30 am tomorrow, and since it takes me an hour to get to work from this shithole neighbourhood, I have to get up around 7:00. She has not yet figured out that I am not a morning person.

Fuck. That. Shit.

Rewind, rinse, repeat.

And while you're at it, remix. I have no snare in my headphones.

-N

by Nome at 12:45 AM
4 mews

    Welcome. This is the humble chronicle of my life & my thoughts on the world as I see it. If you know me in real life and want to keep my trust, PLEASE ASK BEFORE READING! I'm not accountable to you or to anyone else for what I say in these pages. Comments are much appreciated, but but insults and personal attacks will not be tolerated. Please respect privacy and anonymity - nicknames or pseudonyms only. This is my space to be an adult - kids should go elsewhere. Thanks, and enjoy.

    About The Nome
    A NOT VERY SUBTLE WISHLIST
    Nome is where the heart is
    I Will Not Be Silenced


Archives

Other Witty And Wonderful Creations



    referer referrer referers referrers http_referer

Misc.