Friday, July 22, 2005

All I have to say today is the following:

1) Old world underground where are you now?
Subtract my age from the mileage
on my speeding heart.
Credit cards accelerate, accumulate
looked for you downtown
wound up in a movie with no story
now it’s late and you are nowhere to be found...
...Argh, can't take credit for it. It is Metric's I.O.U. Damn that Emily Haines and her hotness and her brilliance.

2) The best part of being home alone is getting to walk around on a hot summer's day in my underwear. Today it is a purple bra with flowers and a pink thong. So girly it's just ridiculous.

3) Was totally wrong about Kylie. She was just busy this unweekend, and she was super-glad to hear from me this afternoon. I am clearly fit for the nut house.

Off to open-mike it!

-N

by Nome at 7:50 PM
1 mews

    Welcome. This is the humble chronicle of my life & my thoughts on the world as I see it. If you know me in real life and want to keep my trust, PLEASE ASK BEFORE READING! I'm not accountable to you or to anyone else for what I say in these pages. Comments are much appreciated, but but insults and personal attacks will not be tolerated. Please respect privacy and anonymity - nicknames or pseudonyms only. This is my space to be an adult - kids should go elsewhere. Thanks, and enjoy.

    About The Nome
    A NOT VERY SUBTLE WISHLIST
    Nome is where the heart is
    I Will Not Be Silenced


Archives

Other Witty And Wonderful Creations



    referer referrer referers referrers http_referer

Misc.