Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Free advertising for a good cause!

I just wanted to encourage you all to go check out Cait's new blog, which she is posting from Exeter, England.

I've changed the link on my sidebar to her new site as well, so click away!

I'm not just posting this because I'm incredibly biased about my bestest friend and want everyone to read and comment on her adventures, but also because Cait's blog is damn entertaining and she has been uncharacteristically dilligent (sorry, Cait, but it's true!) at posting regularly. I really think it's worth a visit or ten.

Dag and Kev - when you visit her site, check out how scarily Cait's residence resembles the infamous Falaises! It's really uncanny! And she even has a flatmate called Miguel! CAIT! STAY AWAY FROM MIGUEL! I'm just kidding - we former Lausannois girls have bad associations with guys called Miguel. Have I told you that story yet??

I am majorly envious of the rad time she's having, and I hope she continues to enjoy standing on the purple moor with the wind in her hair looking all Catherine from Wuthering Heights! Brilliant.

I really have nothing to report on this end. I am just living vicariously through the fascinating lives of my friends.

Cheers,

N

by Nome at 11:48 PM
2 mews

    Welcome. This is the humble chronicle of my life & my thoughts on the world as I see it. If you know me in real life and want to keep my trust, PLEASE ASK BEFORE READING! I'm not accountable to you or to anyone else for what I say in these pages. Comments are much appreciated, but but insults and personal attacks will not be tolerated. Please respect privacy and anonymity - nicknames or pseudonyms only. This is my space to be an adult - kids should go elsewhere. Thanks, and enjoy.

    About The Nome
    A NOT VERY SUBTLE WISHLIST
    Nome is where the heart is
    I Will Not Be Silenced


Archives

Other Witty And Wonderful Creations



    referer referrer referers referrers http_referer

Misc.