Sunday, September 24, 2006

In the light of day...

In the sunny light of day, I thought I would reassure you all that I do plan to take it easy with the new girl. Claire called me this morning and we made plans for me to go out to her little town far far away to visit her this week. My classes got cancelled, so I am footloose and fancy free.

But rest assured that now that I'm sober and thinking clearly, I remember that this is new and I shouldn't rush in.

I will make an effort to take it slow, but I still really want to see her.

I realise at this point that anything could happen, but I do want good things both for her and for me.

And I have to have hope, because honestly, it's been a while. After all that shit with Hayley, I feel like I deserve this.

I do, don't I?

-N

by Nome at 1:29 PM
9 mews

    Welcome. This is the humble chronicle of my life & my thoughts on the world as I see it. If you know me in real life and want to keep my trust, PLEASE ASK BEFORE READING! I'm not accountable to you or to anyone else for what I say in these pages. Comments are much appreciated, but but insults and personal attacks will not be tolerated. Please respect privacy and anonymity - nicknames or pseudonyms only. This is my space to be an adult - kids should go elsewhere. Thanks, and enjoy.

    About The Nome
    A NOT VERY SUBTLE WISHLIST
    Nome is where the heart is
    I Will Not Be Silenced


Archives

Other Witty And Wonderful Creations



    referer referrer referers referrers http_referer

Misc.