Thursday, September 14, 2006

Ruins

I feel like shit today, and I don't quite know why.

I had a lousy sleep, my mom is mad at me, and I am sad and angry with the world. Good news doesn't seem to excite me, and bad news is just more pessimism to add to the growing pile.

I can't seem to make anything better for anyone in my life, either because they're too far away or else because they simply won't let me. I just want to be able to make life better for someone I care about.

Life doesn't even have to be better for me - I would be quite happy just bringing a little joy into someone else's world. I wish I could take the pain away, even for a moment.

I just want to matter.

But I feel so incredibly small.

-N

by Nome at 4:18 PM
14 mews

    Welcome. This is the humble chronicle of my life & my thoughts on the world as I see it. If you know me in real life and want to keep my trust, PLEASE ASK BEFORE READING! I'm not accountable to you or to anyone else for what I say in these pages. Comments are much appreciated, but but insults and personal attacks will not be tolerated. Please respect privacy and anonymity - nicknames or pseudonyms only. This is my space to be an adult - kids should go elsewhere. Thanks, and enjoy.

    About The Nome
    A NOT VERY SUBTLE WISHLIST
    Nome is where the heart is
    I Will Not Be Silenced


Archives

Other Witty And Wonderful Creations



    referer referrer referers referrers http_referer

Misc.