Saturday, May 28, 2005

really want to write just two more things...

1) I am loving the referring web pages section on my blog right now.

2) I love it because it lets me visit the blogs of the tremendously talented and funny and wacky and weird and fascinating folk who visited my blog today. The quality of these pages has just skyrocketed, and they were pretty good to begin with. I am impressed. If this continues I may just end up telling you all exactly why you're so orgasmically wonderful. But for the meantime I'll ask you guys a couple 'o questions: What brought you here? What do you think? Are you coming back?

That is all.

Fly my little fireflies, fly!

-N

by Nome at 10:39 PM
3 mews

    Welcome. This is the humble chronicle of my life & my thoughts on the world as I see it. If you know me in real life and want to keep my trust, PLEASE ASK BEFORE READING! I'm not accountable to you or to anyone else for what I say in these pages. Comments are much appreciated, but but insults and personal attacks will not be tolerated. Please respect privacy and anonymity - nicknames or pseudonyms only. This is my space to be an adult - kids should go elsewhere. Thanks, and enjoy.

    About The Nome
    A NOT VERY SUBTLE WISHLIST
    Nome is where the heart is
    I Will Not Be Silenced


Archives

Other Witty And Wonderful Creations



    referer referrer referers referrers http_referer

Misc.