Sunday, May 07, 2006

have I already posted this photo??

I feel like walking the world
Like walking the world
You can hear she's a beautiful girl
She's a beautiful girl
She fills up every corner like she's born in black and white
Makes you feel warmer when you're trying to remember
What you heard
She likes to leave you hanging on a word
Suddenly I see
This is what I wanna be
Suddenly I see
Why the hell it means so much to me...
-KT Tunstall - Suddenly I See



I'm debating about whether I should post a photo on here of Hayley as a little girl. She's so adorable. She looks like a little blue-eyed mouse. But I may not do it out of concerns for her privacy. My baby photos are totally fair game, but hers may not be.

I'm still waiting for commentary on my sex post.....Storm and Macy -- I'm looking in your direction.

I have no good new photos. This is the best I can do.

Above is a photo of me and Dag in Portugal. Below left is me in a park in Madrid. Right is me on the beach in Lagos. Mmmmm.....beach.




















In other news, my "Kinsey 1 or 2 but-I-really-don't-know" friend Cait knows more about lesbian sex than I do. I was listening to this band I rather like called the Scissor Sisters, and she asked me if I knew what the expression meant. I was like uh.....no. I need a sign on my head that reads CLUELESS, BUT WILLING TO LEARN! (and then underneath in small print: "Will you be my teacher?"). Thank God for Wikipedia. This looks like fun, but does it really need a name and a cult following? Can't we just call it a damn good time and be done with it?

My other new musical obsession is KT Tunstall. See above. I pretty much don't get these lyrics though. This girl is supposed to be straight?? Say what?


Argh. There I am again. These photos are way too self-absorbed. Let's rectify that, shall we?















There's Dag on the beach, looking all green and pretty. Okay, I'm sick of uploading. Go outside and play while you still can, people. It's cloudy and threatening rain in this English backwater, and I am sick of it. I want to play tennis and go bike riding and generally have an outdoorsy good time, but I can't because it's pissing from the sky all the time. Curse the English rain!

Enjoy the photos.

And comment!

-N

by Nome at 7:28 AM
3 mews

    Welcome. This is the humble chronicle of my life & my thoughts on the world as I see it. If you know me in real life and want to keep my trust, PLEASE ASK BEFORE READING! I'm not accountable to you or to anyone else for what I say in these pages. Comments are much appreciated, but but insults and personal attacks will not be tolerated. Please respect privacy and anonymity - nicknames or pseudonyms only. This is my space to be an adult - kids should go elsewhere. Thanks, and enjoy.

    About The Nome
    A NOT VERY SUBTLE WISHLIST
    Nome is where the heart is
    I Will Not Be Silenced


Archives

Other Witty And Wonderful Creations



    referer referrer referers referrers http_referer

Misc.