Wednesday, October 04, 2006

sooooooo busy!!

So sorry that I haven't been writing!

I've been insanely busy with my two new jobs which keep me working from 9:30 am until 11:00 pm and sometimes even later.

Planning lessons + teaching + marking + commuting to Richmond = very tired and overworked Nome.

The good news is that I absolutely love teaching and my students are all a complete joy to work with, so I'm enjoying it. It is by far the most rewarding and interesting job I've ever had, and I really do get warm and fuzzy feelings from helping people learn. It just leaves me with very little time to do anything else at the moment, other than sneak in a quick 24 hours to see Claire, which has to happen before we both go insane from loads of naughty text messages and no real-life action.

Sadly I have to leave you with that lightning-quick update and another funny photo from the Bible Belt.

I'll write again as soon as I can.

Hope you're all having a nice week,

-N

by Nome at 11:16 PM
7 mews

    Welcome. This is the humble chronicle of my life & my thoughts on the world as I see it. If you know me in real life and want to keep my trust, PLEASE ASK BEFORE READING! I'm not accountable to you or to anyone else for what I say in these pages. Comments are much appreciated, but but insults and personal attacks will not be tolerated. Please respect privacy and anonymity - nicknames or pseudonyms only. This is my space to be an adult - kids should go elsewhere. Thanks, and enjoy.

    About The Nome
    A NOT VERY SUBTLE WISHLIST
    Nome is where the heart is
    I Will Not Be Silenced


Archives

Other Witty And Wonderful Creations



    referer referrer referers referrers http_referer

Misc.